I am new to blogging; have I been under a rock, am I from the past? I'll leave you to decide.
Having just published three books of The Seven Spell Saga on Amazon Kindle I am currently writing the fourth book in this series. I seem to be up at three in the morning a lot these days; I don't like leaving my characters but I have to, or I would never get to my day job.
I turned 'Indie' when I just couldn't get near a literary agent or publisher, and know from the tweets, blogs and web page comments that many writers are heading in the same direction.
Thank heavens for technology, I would have liked to say thank heavens for coffee but I'm allergic to it. So since it is three in the morning I have start saving my work on, well two computers and four flash disks. Paranoid about not having back ups, sure.
- Sample Chapters 1&2, from the last book in the Seven Spell Stories, An Ending and A Beginning
- Sample Chapters 1&2 from Book six in the Seven Spell stories, Bartholomew Pike's Spell Book
- Read chapters 1&2 from The Task, book 5 in the Seven Spell stories
- New covers on Book six and Seven of the Seven Spell stories
- New covers on Book 3 and 4 of the Seven Spell stories
- Read chapters from the new edition of The Sealed Door Jan 2013
- Read chapters from the new edition A Spell Broken
- Contact the author and YA authors hosting