Pages

Early Literacy comment

 In my first post I mentioned I was new to blogging; I meant writing them. Over the years I must have read thousands, some of my least favourites are preaching. 
So I thought I would get my preaching over with right at the beginning.
A couple of years ago I was working with a not for profit group; my role was to promote Early Literacy, and it was close to my heart so was an enjoyable task.
It's my firm belief that the sooner children are introduced to reading the better.
I wrote lots of tip sheets in the form of brochures if there are any parents out there interested in good tips to give their child a head start in Literacy. These are still downloadable free in PDF form on the site,
http://www.playgroupaustralia.com.au/wa/go/our-services/special-projects/literacy-links-project



No comments:

Post a Comment