Pages

There's only one word for blogging

There's only one word for blogging, addictive. You find yourself wanting to hold this conversation, essentially with yourself in the beginning, at odd times.
I think it's because we all have something to say that we hope someone else will want to listen to.
That's probably what writing is all about fundamentally.
Which brings me to a comment I recently read about Pubit being yet another way for bad fiction to be published. I will not say who wrote the comment, that would be as mean as the sentiment behind it.
I say, if you have a story inside you that you want to get out, go for it. No one is forcing anyone to read it.
Technology travels on and in its wake leaves opportunities;hopefully my ebooks on kindle will not be viewed by anyone as bad fiction but each to their own. I will still write.



No comments:

Post a Comment