Pages

An Ending and a Beginning: Book Seven of The Seven Spell saga is released

The final book in the series The Seven Spell Saga is just released on Amazon for all kindle apps.WIN a Kindle copy just by entering on the rafflecopter below.



In this final book of The Seven Spell saga, it’s three years since Chloe moved to England with her family. She has grown up and it shows. Her relationship with Oliver and Tristan has produced some fantastic adventures, and Tristan who sometimes has shown a little jealousy at her loving both him and Oliver, suddenly finds out just how hard it is to love two people.

The voices of Oliver, Tristan, and Chloe continue in this final book as they were introduced in The Sealed Door. In Book five and six, the stories were told by all three and a different element was added, a narrative voice. That continues in book seven.

Dale and her people attract more danger and magic to Tristan, Oliver, and Chloe as they all try to use their special abilities to help others. They don’t know it but the seven spell that has caused so many adventures in the last three years is far less worrisome than magic that is far older.

When Oliver and Chloe meet the owner of a photography gallery, they find a big surprise awaits them. Tristan was sure he wasn’t being influenced by magic but is he right?

What is Dale’s destiny? Will Chloe and Oliver actually get engaged?

Buy the book: 
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AIB21AS

http://www.bookiejar.com/Home/Book/11971

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/262032

Also available for NOOK at B&N, KOBO, Diesal and other ebook oulets



Excerpt:

We were outside on the sidewalk and Oliver whispered. “Come on Chloe”, as he started to walk quite quickly away. I followed and as we turned the corner onto the main road, he said. “What do you mean he’s different?”

Oliver slowed down his pace.

“Oliver are you getting the vision again from the frame?” I asked him, and he looked at me and stopped walking.

“No maybe the wrapping is protecting me. Although I think I only get it the first time I touch the object. So how is Eddie different?”

“He feels like us, he feels immortal”, I said, and Oliver looked startled.

“You can feel it?”

I nodded slightly. “Well I feel the difference in people, and he feels like you and Tristan”.

Oliver started walking again.

“Let’s get this to your car and then you can explain to me what that really means”.

Fortunately, it wasn’t far to the Jeep, and as soon as we had put the picture in the back Oliver put his arms around me.

“Tell me what you mean”.

I had not really thought about it before because I attributed it to being able to heal people.

“Oliver when I touch someone I get the general feeling of them. You and Tristan feel really healthy sort of vibrant in comparison to say mom, who just feels normal like Steven, dad, and the guy Mitch I just brushed fingers with as he gave me the picture. It just started happening when I started being able to heal people”.

“Right and you never thought to mention it Chloe?” Oliver asked.

I shrugged. “It seemed to go with the territory and it’s not as if I get zaps or anything after that first time healing mom’s headache, it was just a gradual realization”.

Oliver frowned at me.

“Chloe, do you think he could have felt that you are different? Eddie I mean”.

I didn’t think so.

“No I doubt it. It’s a facet of my healing thing. When I hold your hand can you feel anything?” I asked him.

Oliver grinned at this.

“I feel lots of things when you hold my hand, mostly l feel like kissing you. No I think that phenomenon is all yours Chloe”.



 ****

Win a kindle copy of An Ending and a Beginning gifted from Amazon.

Enter via the ‘rafflecopter’ and leave any comment on the blog with your email address, (which will not be made public).

There are three copies to be won of this hot off the press new release urban fantasy romance.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment