Pages

The last book in The Seven Spell Saga reviewed



An Ending and a Beginning has already been reviewed on Amazon.

Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific finale December 18, 2012
By Annie
Here's an author who is right at home in the realm of spells, romance and magical beings. The long-awaited "The Seven Spell Saga: An Ending and a Beginning" answers all our burning questions, while leaving a door open to other possibilities. It's the perfect ending to this delightful saga.

Book Seven opens with Esteban returning from his travels, troubled and bored. In a foul mood, he punishes a hapless servant by turning him to stone. He yields his magic carelessly and selfishly and has trashed Claudine's room. Now he vows to follow her through the fountain. Thus begins the riveting final journey.

The triangle between Chloe, Tristan and Oliver remains as exciting as ever. The three friends have deepened their relationship in a satisfying way. Chloe is about to become engaged to Oliver, and she tells Tristan, "We're stuck with each other anyway, you, Oliver and me. Stop this weirdness."

Tristan learns what is means to love two women at once. Danger lurks for all of them as Dale brings older magic to the mix, and strange things begin to happen.

Stokes slips fluidly from one character to another, and performs an author's magic trick with her descriptions of love and loss and yearning. We want to know what will happen to Dale, and if Chloe and Oliver end up together, and what will become of Tristan.

Do yourself a favor, if you haven't done so already, and buy the whole series, then settle in for a thoroughly romantic, satisfying paranormal read. Highly recommended. 
Here is the paragraph which has the line mentioned in the above review, it's said to Tristan but he is the one speaking in the paragraph,
****
 
“Chloe I wish it was me. I wish things were different. I know now how hard it must have been for you when I asked you, or maybe Oliver did about choosing between us. Please tell me we will still see each other”, I said, and I knew as I said it that it sounded strange. She smiled at me and kissed me.

“Tristan what are you on about? I’m not going anywhere. You will still see me. We still love each other. We’re stuck with each other anyway you, Oliver, and me. Stop this weirdness”.

I took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes that’s all true. Yes I know”, I told her.

When I dropped her off home I felt better because we had talked and hugged each other, and it felt the same as always between us.

I would pick the ring up at the end of the week, and give it to Oliver to give to her. I could do that much because it’s true I can’t think of anyone I would rather have engaged to the girl I love other than Oliver. Actually come to think of it, if it wasn’t him there would be no way I would let it happen.
****
Find the book
Buy the book: 
 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AIB21AS

http://www.bookiejar.com/Home/Book/11971

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/262032

  Also available for NOOK at B&N, KOBO, Diesal and other ebook oulets

No comments:

Post a Comment