Pages

The guest this week is Vianka Van Bokkem



Vianka Van Bokkem writes Paranormal Romance/Fantasy/Mythology/Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction. She has been a fan of the ‘supernatural’ since she was a child.
Two of her favorite authors are: J.K. Rowling and Cassandra Clare.





A Medieval Fantasy Adventure
The view from this tall tree is kind of pretty. I can see salmon jumping on the river. Colorful birds are making their nests while they sing. The sky is clear this morning after a night of heavy rain. My name is Emma and I am a sixteen - year old orphan. I am in charge of four siblings; our parents died trying to protect us from a dragon attack and were killed instantly by the monsters lethal fire. I was not successful at hunting last night because I could not see anything with the rain. My bow and arrows seemed to be drying faster than I was.
Buy Links:

 
Myka the Goddess Witch

When the father of all gods Zeus discovered his beloved daughter Athena was pregnant with Apollo’s baby, he ordered all gods and goddesses to keep it a secret because he wanted all mortals to believe Athena was an eternal virgin. The moment I was born Zeus gave me away to a loyal mortal 'witch' named Maia which means 'nursing mother'. My father Apollo had to have a special magic spell done by Maia because he was the god of truth who can’t speak a lie. Zeus also asked Maia to cast a spell on my mother so she would not fight him when he gave me away. Maia lived in Mykonos, Greece and decided to name me 'Myka'. She was careful to cast the biggest magic spell on me. I was going to be a mortal girl until the day of my 18th birthday!
Buy Links:


Khanara’s Werewolves Clan

My name is Nalani. I am a seventeen-year old werewolf girl. I was betrayed by my life-partner to be and my best friend. I never thought I was going to trust a male of any species again; until I met ‘Logan’ an attractive young Australian vampire under a witch binding spell. Our clan has Russians, British, Swedish, Dutch, French, and Native American werewolves. Sergei the ‘Zelix’ vampire coven’s leader wants our forest to use it as a hide out. A brutal battle is coming; Gray Owl, Black Raven, Sun Bear, and I are ready to fight them once and for all.

Find Vianka online:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, danke, gracias, mercy, mahalo, grazie, arigato, obrigado, Tess !!!!!!!!

    You are Awesome :-)

    -Vianka Van Bokkem

    ReplyDelete