Pages

The waterfall backgrounds for the Seven Spell Stories....

People asked me if I went out and photographed the waterfalls that have appeared in the backgrounds of the Seven Spell Story new book covers, just as I used to when the backgrounds featured castles.
Sadly the answer is no, because I love waterfalls, and would have liked to see these for real. They feature waterfalls from all over the world, which I think is great given the theme of time and place travel in the stories. 

Below the waterfalls alone and without the intrepid and romantic threesome of characters.

These graphics were purchased from Dreamstime stock photography and Fotolia stock photography.  Stock photography sites are invaluable resources for graphic artists but you do need to buy the pictures legally.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics. You hardly need anything else on the cover.

    ReplyDelete